When trying to install Xcelsius with pre-installed Excel 2010 you will get an error message as Office 2010 is not supported yet by SAP BusinessObjects.
One solution is:
1. uninstall Office 2010 (do not forget to backup settings)
2. install Office 2007
3. install Xcelsius
4. uninstall Office 2007
5. install Office 2010
Another quicker solution is hacking the xcelsius.msi and disabling the check of the installer for Office installations.
1. Download and install instedit.
2. backup Xcelsius.msi (located in package folder) (just in case)
3. Open Xcelsius.msi with instedit
4. select LaunchCondition in the Tables tab and delete the row with “EXCELl10 OR OUTLOOK10″ in it.
5. save the msi and run the installation
Xcelsius works fine with Office 2010!
By the way: this works also for Live Office XI 3.1 and Office 2010.