It took me the better part of a day to fix the following error:
When I added any one of the XComponents provided by Antivia and I previewed my dashboard, the combo boxes were not rendered proberly anymore. The drill down arrow disappeared. Functional the combos still worked.
As another developer had no problems (thus with same settings and patches), I thought it must be one of those bugs which mess up your whole dashboard. So I started to create from scratch the whole dashboard again. And indeed all worked as it should …. untill I added my connections. Suddenly the error was back. Removing the connections and the bug was fixed. So it definetely had to do with connections.
After some trial and error I figured out it had to do with the “enable load cursor” selection. When enabled the bug appears, disable the option and the dahboard works fine.
So instead of building from scratch I could have fixed it by simply removing that option